Nothing beats fresh out the oven pizza, and this iteration is no exception. Serve it alongside a cold glass of Pinot Blanc and a brassica salad.
Cook time: 30 minutes
1 tin of Scout Tuna in Pesto
1 tbsp of cornmeal
400 grams of pizza dough
½ cup of unsalted butter
½ cup of flour
2 cups of whole milk
1 ball of burrata
½ cup of arugula
1 tbsp of capers
¼ cup of caperberries, sliced
¼ cup Organic olive oil
¼ cup of grated parmesan
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dust your countertop with a bit of cornmeal. Roll out your pizza dough.
3. In a small pot, melt your butter and whisk in your flour. Once it’s combined add in your whole milk.
4. Increase the heat to medium-high and continue whisking until it’s thick.
5. Melt in cheese.
6.Generously spread your mixture over your pizza dough. Add your burrata to the center.
7. Spread your Scout Tuna in Pesto over your pizza.
8. Add arugula, capers and caperberries and cook in your oven for 15 minutes.
9. Remove your pizza from the oven once it’s crispy and bubbling. Top with a drizzle of olive oil and some grated parmesan.