Nothing beats a seafood pasta recipe and this one won’t let you down. Light and bright, it’s a perfect match with the Valpolicella you splashed into your sauce.
Cook time: 30 Minutes
Serves: Serves 2 people as an appetizer or a light lunch
2-3 garlic cloves
1 TBSP olive oil
2 cups of cooked and drained pasta, reserving ½ cup of pasta water
1 Tin of Scouts’ Mussels
As much parmesan as you like
1. Blanch noodles of choice in heavily salted water, once they are tender, drain and reserve ½ cup Blanching water
2. Heat a medium size frying pan and sweat garlic off until lightly browned
3. Toss in Scouts Mussels and a splash of red wine
4. Add reserved Pasta water and Blanched noodles and swirl all together in a pan.
5. Reduce on medium heat until the noodles are covered in sauce, Plate and cover generously in grated parmesan