Recipe by Chef Charlotte Langley Bacon. Cheese. LOBSTER. Need we say more? This delish dish makes for a hearty lunch (breakfast, or dinner) that’s sure to hit the spot. Pair with an ice cold beer, naturally.
Cook time: 1hr.
4 medium sized russet or red skinned potatoes
1 tin of Scout Lobster
1/4 cup full fat sour cream
100 grams double smoked bacon slab
2 scallions/green onions
1 zest of 1 lemon
50 grams mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Poke little holes in the potato with a fork and roast on a cookie sheet until tender and fluffy.
3. While potatoes are cooking, slice bacon into bite sized pieces and render out the fat in a medium sized frying pan.
4. Drain the tin of Scout Lobster into a small bowl and reserve the meat for the garnish.
5. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out half of the potato into the bowl with the lobster oil and butter.
6. Restuff the potatoes with the seasoned filling and top with mozzarella and rendered bacon.
Place back in oven until cheese has melted, approximately 3-5 minutes.
7. Garnish with sour cream, scallions, lobster and lemon zest.