Rich and creamy, this dish perfectly showcases Scout’s buttery, delicate lobster. Pair it with an unoaked Chardonnay.
Cook time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people as a main course
4 Cups Chicken stock
1 cup 35%
2 Cups Polenta
Salt to taste
1 tin of Scouts’ Lobster
1 cup of Grated aged white cheddar
Lemon to garnish (optional)
2 TBSP cold butter
1. In a medium size pot, bring Chicken stock and 35% Cream to a simmer. Season to taste.
2. Slowly whisk in your Cornmeal or stone ground polenta slowly and gently until well blended and starting to become thick.
3. In an oven proof dish, pour the polenta into the dish, top with one tin of Scouts’ Lobster and a generous topping of aged white cheddar
4. Bake at 350 degrees C for 35-45 minutes, or until bubbling and golden brown
5. Remove from oven and scoop a generous portion and garnish with some fresh cheddar and a little lemon wedge